My Blog List

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

And the winners are...

OK, we have our winners finally for Weeks 2 and 3 of the Tribune Sports Blog Football Contest.
For Week 2, none other than Eddie Fury is the winner, going a nifty 18-2.

For Week 3, Peter, DaGreen and NCTLAlum all tied with 80 points, all 3 going 17-3.
But in the tiebreaker, Peter comes away with the victory.

Now, I am going to offer Eddie Fury 2 tickets to the Northern Colorado at Michigan State game slated for Sept. 25. He can take them, or 20 bucks.
If Eddie does not want the tickets, I will offer them to Peter. He can then take them or 20 bucks.

If the tickets are still available, they WILL go to the winner of Week 4 because the game is Sept. 25 at Spartan Stadium.
Thanks for your patience.

The overall standings are coming...
Eddie and Peter please email me at mbogan@hearstnp.com and let me know what you want!


No comments: