My Blog List

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

And the winners are...

OK, I know it's been a few weeks since I have been able to post winners of the blog contest.
Sorry about that. We have been going through some (MORE) changes with programs here at the Tribune and I have been beating my head against a wall trying to learn them.

But I finally have some time today.
WEEK 5 winner – Anonymous – He was 19-1. He tied with Fletch Lives and Ed Witkowski, but Anonymous hit the tiebreak right on the nose at 44.
I have the IP address so I will be able to tell when you email me with your address... Please do so I can get out the prizes, which of course are old $20 bills.

WEEK 6 winner – Kellen Bickel is the winner of Week 6, with a 17-3 mark. He won the tiebreak over coachestake. Email me Kellen and we will get the prize out to you!

WEEK 7 winner – Anonymous again is the winner of Week 7. He was 14-6, but missed 5 2-point games and just one of the other games – Alabama vs. South Carolina. And everyone missed that one!


Anonymous and Kellen Bickel please email me at mbogan@hearstnp.com so I can get your addresses.

OVERALL COMING...


No comments: