My Blog List

Friday, December 16, 2011

Update on the blog

All,
As some of you may know, my last day at the Huron Daily Tribune is Dec. 30.
I am leaving the newspaper to take over athletic director duties at both Bad Axe and North Huron schools.
I have enjoyed running the Huron Daily Tribune Sports Blog all these years. We have had many "spirited" discussions, and I have enjoyed "most" of them.

I am not sure what the future holds for the Tribune Sports Blog. Paul Adams, who is more than likely going to take over duties as Tribune Sports Editor, has a major presence on Facebook and he might not have time to take care of that AND this blog.

I will keep it going until my departure date in two weeks. Unfortunately, because I am leaving before all the major bowls, we will not be having a college football bowl contest this year on the blog.

Again, thanks to everyone who was a loyal follower on the blog all these years. It was fun...
MIKE BOGAN

9 comments:

Brandon Deacons said...

Good Luck Mike, and thanks for all you've done!!!

Bodeen said...

Well thank you for all your hard work. Good luck in your new postion. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Eli said...

Great Job Mike!!! Good luck with your new job.

Anonymous said...

Good luck Mike with the new job and thanks for the great with blog.

Anonymous said...

How about--congratulations Paul! This was long overdue for the one who put the most time into the sports department.

mma-supplements said...

Merry Christmas buddy, and all the best for your future. We will always remember your supreme work and love.
Sport Supplement

L.O. Dragon fan said...

Congratulations on your new job! I have enjoyed reading your articles and posts for years! You will be missed.

Bet 365 said...

Congrats for having such a great update in your blog. This is a nice article that I'm focus in reading it.

Best Pre-Workout Supplement said...

Great blog - all the best mate! Keep up the good work!